Aruba Meridian is a cloud-based, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution that is part of Aruba’s location services portfolio. It includes both mobile engagement and asset tracking capabilities. Customers can start with wayfinding, proximity-based notifications or digital asset tracking and add functionality as needed via simple subscription- based licensing.
Meridian’s cloud-based architecture allows organizations and venues like corporate and university campuses, as well as stadiums, airports, museums, hospitals, and retail stores to easily manage their location services needs from anywhere. The inclusion of proximity-based notifications and analytics makes Meridian the industry’s leading full featured location services platform.
Aruba Meridian key features:
Mapping and Routing
– Easily upload and manage location floorplans. Supports custom routing viewed via iOS and Andriod apps.
Blue Dot Wayfinding
– Add turn-by-turn directions based on mapping, current location and Aruba’s BLE-based beacon solutions.
– Support the tracking of valued items using floorplans, BLE-enabled Aruba WLAN infrastructure and tags.
– Amplify promotions or general news via proximity-based notifications. Supported with or without map feature. Includes campaign analytics.
– Quickly build a custom branded mobile app for mobile engagement or asset tracking.